Friday, May 30, 2008

Reliance Communications, Don't call me anymore!

I do not answer the call if its from 30333232 anymore. But its strange to see how these guys have been repeatedly calling me.

I bought a reliance netconnect connection three weeks back and a day later as promised my connection got activated. The same day i got a Welcome call from one of the agents who asked me a bunch of questions for verification. Thanks were said at both ends and i was a happy customer. Until...

The next day i got another call, Welcome Call Sir! (please, i hate it when people don't bother to figure out if its a man or a woman they are talking to. My voice is not that masculine, nor do i have a Punjabi Sikh name to make things more confusing!) I answered patiently and told the caller that a welcome call has been done, this is a second call. Thanks were said.

From then on, i've got 30 calls in all, on a daily basis from Reliance, some i have answered, explained to them that i've got a welcome call already, please make note. Some i have simply not answered.

Meanwhile, i've already got my usage bill and i still continue to get welcome calls :)

Reliance Communications - I would've loved to see this dedication and efficiency in your data service and complaint resolution.

PS: I've got a welcome call, please make note and don't call me anymmore!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I guess this is the only way left for you to get your message across....

    ReplyDelete

"); pageTracker._trackPageview();